I think that stories are able to change people's opinions. When I go to school I learn about new things and my opinions change on different subjects because of the information I received. The same thing happens when I watch the news or read a magazine. Stories can do the same thing. By showing something from a different point of view or presenting new information about something, my ideas about it change. Not all stories will change my opinion on something, but they all have the potential to do so.
Can Stories permanently change our opinions?
ReplyDeleteI think that stories are able to change people's opinions. When I go to school I learn about new things and my opinions change on different subjects because of the information I received. The same thing happens when I watch the news or read a magazine. Stories can do the same thing. By showing something from a different point of view or presenting new information about something, my ideas about it change. Not all stories will change my opinion on something, but they all have the potential to do so.
-Danny O